Indulge in this creamy and buttery low-carb dish with rice or flatbread. In this recipe, we add a little twist by adding the Nutrilite Soy Protein Drink powder into the chicken broth. That way, you get to enjoy a delicious and hearty meal as well as consume enough protein to meet your nutritional goals, daily.
This is a simple one-pot meal that you can make with the Noxxa Electric Multifunction Pressure Cooker on weekdays!
Garlic Butter Chicken
- 700g chicken breast (chopped into smaller chunks)
- 1 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- 5 tbsp butter
- 7 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tbsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp paprika powder
- 300ml chicken broth + 2 tbsp Nutrilite Soy Protein Drink (mix into broth)
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley (chopped)
- Lemon slices for garnishing
- Marinate the chicken with salt and black pepper powder.
- Heat up the Noxxa Electric Multifunction Pressure Cooker’s inner pot and melt the butter using STIR FRY function at 160°C.
- Place the chicken breast pieces into the inner pot and cook on each side.
- Remove the chicken and add in garlic, red pepper flakes, chilli sauce and paprika powder.
- Sauté for one minute.
- Add in chicken broth and the chicken breast pieces. Close the lid and turn the pressure regulator knob to PRESSURE. Select MEAT/STEW and set the time for 3 minutes.
- Garnish with lemon slices and parsley.
- Serve with rice or flatbread while hot.