Establishing A Business Owner Mindset
Launching successful businesses start with one fundamental step, i.e. establishing a business owner mindset. We look at 4 key areas that you can start with.
Be purposeful in terms of strategy, including:
- Goal Setting: clear attainable goals are set.
- Education & Learning: devote time to improving your business and leadership skills.
- Time Management: manage every hour several weeks in advance.
- Repeating existing successful steps and habits developed this far: sponsoring tactics, creating volume for your business and coaching downline ABOs.
Independent business owners think differently than employees:
- Employees tend to seek direction, business owners create pathways.
- Employees tend to like steady employment, business owners are okay with less stability.
- Employees typically follow procedures, business owners create their own methods to succeed.
- Employees typically work a regular schedule with set hours, business owners create their own schedule based on their business plan.
Cultivate a business mindset. As an ABO:
- You are responsible for all decisions, good and bad.
- You must maintain both short and long-term visions of where you want to go.
- You identify potential pitfalls and challenges at each stage as you build.
- You continuously analyse numbers.
- You master your time!
How to maintain a business mindset? Create a business plan!
- The process of putting the business plan together forces you to take an objective, critical, unemotional look at your entire business process.
- The finished written plan becomes a tool which may help you manage your business.