26 JAN 2021
4 MINS READ
Everything You Need to Know About the APC
The Amway Privileged Customer Programme
The much-anticipated Amway Privileged Customer (APC) Programme launches on 4 January 2020! With the New Year come and gone, it’s time to get excited about all the new adventures that 2021 brings, starting with the APC Programme.
If you’ve always wanted to explore more about the wonderful products that Amway has to offer, the APC Programme is the best way to do so. Here are a few things you need to know about it.
What’s Great about the APC Programme
Being an APC makes experiencing Amway products that much easier for you. When you sign up as an APC, you get to enjoy several savings & benefits, including:
- Collecting AMPoints with every Amway product purchase to redeem against future product purchases
- Monthly promotions
- Purchasing up to 3 of each product SKU per day for your own use
- Shop at any Amway Shops. Order online and have the comfort of home delivery or pick up from Product Pavilion, Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)
- A digital copy of Amway’s Product Catalogue
- Full access to the Amway Central Malaysia/ Singapore app for the latest info
- Full access to the AmwayNow digital magazine
- Health & Beauty consultations by our Nutrilite and Beauty Advisors at the Brand Experience Centre (by purchasing Brand Experience Center coupon online)
- New APC Experience Programme eCoupons
Malaysia: RM20/RM20/RM20 (Minimum Order Value RM200)
Singapore: S$10/S$10/S$10 (Minimum Order Value S$100)
Brunei: B$10/B$10/B$10 (Minimum Order Value B$100)
What are AMPoints?
AMPoints are loyalty points earned by APCs when they purchase Amway products.
Spend 1 RM/B$/S$ = Earn 1 AMPoint
Earn 1 AMPoint for every RM1/B$1/S$1 you spend on product purchases.
APC need to convert their AMPoints to eCoupon before use.
For Malaysia & Brunei, 1000 AMPoints = RM5.00 / B$5.00 eCoupon.
For Singapore, 900 AMPoints = S$5.00 eCoupon.
Not redeemable for purchases at R&J and PhytoCafe, and Delivery or After Sales Service Charges
Cannot be converted to Cash and/or Credit Voucher and are non-transferable
Will be forfeited once the APC resigns or converts to ABO. AMPoints used cannot be reinstated.
Of course, there are a few stipulations that come with all these great perks.
- A husband and wife can only have one APCship between them
- Purchase with the intention to resell is not allowed
- Not allowed to sign up other APCs or ABOs
- AMPoints collected cannot be transferred to ABO sponsor or another APC, nor can it be converted into Cash or Credit Vouchers
Signing Up as an APC
- You can visit www.amway.my / www.amway.com.bn / www.amway.sg directly to register yourself as an APC by filling in your details and paying the Annual Membership Fee of RM20/B$10/S$10. Be sure to fill in your Amway Business Owner’s ABO number! If you do not know an ABO, Amway will assign one to you.
- Your can have your ABO send an email invitation link to you.* Once you’ve received the email, click on the link included and register as an APC by filling up your details and paying an Annual Membership Fee of RM20/S$10/B$10.
Everyone (almost) can be an APC, as long as they fit the following criteria:
- If you are 18 years and above
- In Malaysia or Brunei, if you are a Citizen/PR/Foreign Resident with Valid Pass or Work Permit in Malaysia or Brunei with a local address.
- In Singapore, if you are Citizen/PR/Foreign Resident with Legitimate Pass issued by the Government of Singapore with a valid local address.
- Hold NO ABOship across Malaysia/Brunei/Singapore
- Hold NO APCship across Malaysia/Brunei/Singapore
For more information, check out this video! https://bit.ly/3pPBAcK
Be sure to check out our eBrochure here, too!